Stunningly good resolution & automatic PW trace measurement ensures this compact ultrasound unit delivers qualitative & quantitative results with confidence.
Its advanced technologies allow for excellent image quality, which is displayed on a high-resolution LED monitor with a full-screen function to enlarge any image for more precise diagnosis and review.
Expect nothing less than straightforward ease of use and longevity. With a unique design for easy mobility and storage, and up to 2.5 hours of battery life, the Eco 3 outshines other units in its price range, almost doubling the battery life. This, along with its streamlined workflow, supports efficient examinations and allows for all-day use.
• A high-end B&W system with PW function, extended diagnose way • Compact, sleek design with high-resolution 12” LED monitor • Ultra – long battery life – up to 2.5 hours • Advanced technologies allow excellent image quality • Professional probes and software for veterinary • Streamlined workflow supports efficient examinations. • Full-screen function to enlarge the image
Unit Design Features:
• 12 Inch LED Monitor • Bright image – even for outdoor use • Low energy consumption for longer battery life • Longer life than LCD screens • Ultra- compact • Extremely lightweight • Easy to carry • Elegant keyboard design
Convenience and Usability:
• Rotatable monitor 0-30 degree for better viewing angles • Various output ports: DICOM, VIDEO • Dual Probe Holder • Ultra-long battery life of 2.5 hours
• Intelligent control panel design – Independent areas for specific functions, Backlit keyboard can indicate active keys clearly. • Full-screen display – one key to enlarge the image to full screen, easy to view from a distance • EasyView – Excellent PW resolution & automatic PW trace measurement will greatly improve the diagnosis confidence by delivering both qualitative & quantitative results ,br • Several one key functions – Including easy, press of a button updates. • Full range calculation package • User-defined presets • Hotkey
• Dimensions: 335mmL x 155mmW x 350mmH • Weight: 6.5kg • Main system power input: 19V • Battery type: BT-2500 Li-ion 14.8V 4400mAh
• Fold- up control panel and alphanumeric keyboard • Backlit keyboard for good visibility • Interactive backlighting • Indicator lights identify activated keys • Eight TGC slides for easy adjustment • Shortcut knob for quick adjustment • Neat & clear keyboard layout • Print directly from keyboard
• High-resolution colour LED • 12 inch • Resolution: 1024x768 • Angle adjustable 0-30
• Reproduction • Equine Tendon • Big Animal ABD • Canine ABD • Feline ABD • Canine Cardiac • Feline Cardiac • OB • Gynaecology • Urology • Vascular • Small Parts • Paediatrics • MSK • Nerve • Kidney
• Institution/ Hospital Name • Date/Time • Patient Name & Patient ID • System Status (real-time or frozen) • Gray Bar • Cine Guide • Scanning Direction • Measurement Summary Window • Measurement Results Window • Probe Type • Application Name • Menu Indication • Imaging Parameters Displayed on the screen
• High-resolution 12inch LED display • 2 Active probe ports • 8GB High-Speed memory (320G optional) • USB ports: left side 2/ back 1 • Video out port • VGA port • Footswitch port • General measurement package • Clinical measurement package • Multi-language screen display • EASYVIEW TM Image archive system • Patient information management system • Building report system • Intelligent zoom – real-time zoom, 4 steps • Multiple compound imaging (MCI) • Speckle reduction imaging (SRA) • i-image • 6.0Mhz Micro-convex probe MC6-A • BT-2500 Li-ion battery
Catagory Sub Heading
Choice of probes
Ultrasound screen size
Black & White
Protect your New Purchase With A Care Plan From Burtons
Here for the life of your equipment, Burtons proudly offers a complete aftercare solution for much of our equipment range Including Maintenance plans, Waste gas monitoring, Equipment Repair and Calibration.
Why is an Equipment Care Plan The Right Thing for your Vital Equipment?
Planned preventative maintenance is your best defence against sudden failure of vital, frequently used equipment. Much of the equipment we see in practice today has been recycled and is of an age where failure of components is highly likely unless routine maintenance is carried out.
By regularly having your equipment serviced you are extending the life of your equipment and ensuring it is working to its full ability
At Burtons we know you have a choice to shop with us, that is why we always aim to delight our customers with a fast, easy, shopping experience. Making and sourcing only the best products we can find to fit your needs.
Price Matching: We regularly check all our prices against competitors so you don't have to. If you do find a like for like product cheaper we will aim to not just match it, but beat it!
Backorders: All back ordered items will be ordered and shipped as quickly as we can to you. Special order items may take up to 4 weeks. Once ordered a member of our team will be in contact to keep you informed of estimated delivery dates.
Returns Policy: You may return new, unworn or unused products within fourteen (14) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. This is on top of your statutory rights.