Upgrade to colour with the ECO6 VET, designed specifically for veterinary imaging in small and large animals, this ultrasound unit offers advanced capabilities in one powerful compact package
Long gone are the days of cumbersome units and scanning fatigue. With a long life, battery and lightweight unit expect nothing less than excellent performance with straightforward ease of use and incredibly efficient workflow. Its advanced technologies make it a powerful ultrasound system for every species and application, including outdoor work.
• CW mode for high-velocity detection • Triplex mode for efficient diagnosis • Built-in battery for outdoor scanning • Compact and lightweight design for convenient traveling • CPA and DPD mode for good colour sensitivity • 2D steer: for more details
Powerful Function – Micro Convex Probe CW
The micro convex probe can be used for both abdomen and cardiac diagnoses, with outstanding performance and a professional, affordable CW function.
Powerful Function – Triplex Mode
Triplex mode combines B, Colour & PW together, enabling a convenient and effective small animal examination. A perfect solution for small animal’s quick breathing and rapid organ movement, making Doppler spectrum reading easy.
• One key solution for the following: • Select desired application with automatic pre-set • Optimise image automatically • Save still image and CINE loop • Measure • Make report • Print to PC or video printer
• Colour • Hotkeys for quick reactions and solutions • Multiple languages • Dimensions: 335mmL x 155mmW x 350mmH • Weight: 6.5kg • Main system power input: 19V 3.15A • Battery type: BT-2500 Li-ion 14.4V 4400mAh
• Fold up control panel and alphanumeric keyboard • Backlit keyboard for good visibility in dark room • Interactive backlighting • Indicator lights identify activated keys • 8 TGC slides for easy adjustment • Shortcut knob for quick adjustment • Neat & clear keyboard layout • Print directly from the keyboard
• High-Resolution colour LED • 12 inch • Resolutions: 1024 x 768 • Angle adjustable: 0-30
Protect your New Purchase With A Care Plan From Burtons
Here for the life of your equipment, Burtons proudly offers a complete aftercare solution for much of our equipment range Including Maintenance plans, Waste gas monitoring, Equipment Repair and Calibration.
Why is an Equipment Care Plan The Right Thing for your Vital Equipment?
Planned preventative maintenance is your best defence against sudden failure of vital, frequently used equipment. Much of the equipment we see in practice today has been recycled and is of an age where failure of components is highly likely unless routine maintenance is carried out.
By regularly having your equipment serviced you are extending the life of your equipment and ensuring it is working to its full ability
At Burtons we know you have a choice to shop with us, that is why we always aim to delight our customers with a fast, easy, shopping experience. Making and sourcing only the best products we can find to fit your needs.
Price Matching: We regularly check all our prices against competitors so you don't have to. If you do find a like for like product cheaper we will aim to not just match it, but beat it!
Backorders: All back ordered items will be ordered and shipped as quickly as we can to you. Special order items may take up to 4 weeks. Once ordered a member of our team will be in contact to keep you informed of estimated delivery dates.
Returns Policy: You may return new, unworn or unused products within fourteen (14) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. This is on top of your statutory rights.