MiSeal Universal Power Supply
Converts AC power from a hospital-grade wall outlet into low voltage DC power required by all MiFusion instruments. The UPS is compatible with voltages worldwide. In addition, the UPS is a compact, 3-lb unit that can be suspended from an I.V. pole or placed on any flat surface, making the UPS portable and easy to store.
The MiSeal™ Reposable Thermal Ligating Device is the first and only reusable device that simultaneously fuses and divides soft tissue using direct thermal energy.
The 5 mm laparoscopic instrument consists of a reusable handpiece and semi-disposable tip. The tip utilises proprietary Thermal Fusion technology to facilitate the precise application of heat, minimising collateral damage.
• No electrical current passes through the patient or the patient’s tissue, allowing for precise energy application near delicate structures.
• Patented Thermal Fusion technology provides a high-integrity thermal tissue seal and clean divide.
• Jaws deliver a combination of compression and focused heat with minimal thermal spread.
• The jaws can be used to fuse, cut, dissect, and grasp, reducing instrument exchange.
• New universal handle design with improved locking feature provides constant pressure during thermal fusion and dividing.
• Low voltage design allows for minimal smoke and water vapour, improving visibility.
At Burtons we know you have a choice to shop with us, that is why we always aim to delight our customers with a fast, easy, shopping experience. Making and sourcing only the best products we can find to fit your needs.
Price Matching: We regularly check all our prices against competitors so you don't have to. If you do find a like for like product cheaper we will aim to not just match it, but beat it!
Backorders: All back ordered items will be ordered and shipped as quickly as we can to you. Special order items may take up to 4 weeks. Once ordered a member of our team will be in contact to keep you informed of estimated delivery dates.
Returns Policy: You may return new, unworn or unused products within fourteen (14) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. This is on top of your statutory rights.