The BA210 Microscope brings microscopy to a whole new level with its improvements both in optical and mechanical features.
With a new generation of EF-N Plan Achromatic objectives, it provides a new and improved fully corrected, intermediate image for crisp and clear results. Light consuming contrast methods such as phase contrast, polarization or darkfield are easily performed with the new powerful LED light source. Putting the BA210 amongst the very best whilst still being reasonably priced.
- Optical System: Finite Optical System 160mm
- Observation Tube: Trinocular, Sliding Type
- Interpupillary Distance: 55-75mm
- Trinocular Light Split: 100:0 / 20:80
- Inclination: 30 inclined, 360 rotating
- Eyepiece (s): WF 10X / 20mm
- Objective Classification: CCIS EF-N Plan Achromatic
- Objective Information: 4X/0.10, 10X/0.25, 40X/0.6
- Focus mechanism coarse and fine focusing system with tension adjustment
- Fine Focus Precision: 2um minimum increment
- Illumination: 6V/30W Halogen illumination with intensity control
- Power Supply: 220-240 (CE)
- Accessories included: Blue, yellow and green filters, dust cover and immersion oil
|Supplied Objectives||100x (Oil), 10x, 40x, 4x|
|Microscope Complete Kit||No|
Protect your New Purchase
With A Care Plan From Burtons
Why is an Equipment Care Plan
The Right Thing for your Vital Equipment?
By regularly having your equipment serviced you are extending the life of your equipment and ensuring it is working to its full ability
Or call our team on 01622 834350 for more information
Write Your Own Review
Good To Know...
At Burtons we know you have a choice to shop with us, that is why we always aim to delight our customers with a fast, easy, shopping experience. Making and sourcing only the best products we can find to fit your needs.
Price Matching: We regularly check all our prices against competitors so you don't have to. If you do find a like for like product cheaper we will aim to not just match it, but beat it!
Backorders: All back ordered items will be ordered and shipped as quickly as we can to you. Special order items may take up to 4 weeks. Once ordered a member of our team will be in contact to keep you informed of estimated delivery dates.
Returns Policy: You may return new, unworn or unused products within fourteen (14) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. This is on top of your statutory rights.