Built upon the original Burtons AAA (Adaptable Anaesthesia Apparatus) frame concept, the Adaptable Anaesthesia System is designed for versatility and can form the basis of a variety of anaesthesia circuits.
Perfect for piped gas, this machine also accommodates two F-size oxygen cylinders in hinged clamps on the rear and an on-board oxygen concentrator in the base tray. Any and all of these oxygen supply methods can be used without the need to modify your machine.
For peace of mind in theatre, the Adaptable includes a number of carefully considered safety features. In cases of power outage, the manual changeover valve allows you to quickly and seamlessly switch from your on-board concentrator to your backup cylinders. The emergency flush button contains two integral safety valves for pressure relief and to prevent expired gases flowing back through the circuit to the vaporiser and beyond.
• Multi-mount block fitted as standard – Allowing you to change from concentrator to backup cylinder at the turn of a switch. In an event when you need your back up cylinder (a power cut for example) simply turn the switch on the back of the machine to switch over from concentrator to cylinder instantly. The emergency flush will automatically take from the back up cylinder without switching if all is connected, this is one of the many reasons we always recommend having a backup cylinder to go with your concentrator.
• Emergency O2 flush includes integral pressure relief and non-return safety valves;
• Connects seamlessly with the piped oxygen in your practice, F-size cylinders, or with an on-board concentrator;
• Rapid manual change-over valve for switching between concentrator and cylinder oxygen supplies – vital for power outages;
• Includes a bullnose pressure regulator for your F-size cylinder, with quick-release Schrader fittings;
• Can accommodate up to two vaporisers;
• Fully mobile, solid four-wheel base with independent wheel locks;
• Full warranty, supported by Burtons’ nationwide Service Team;
• Designed and manufactured by Burtons in the UK;
• Optional height-adjustable monitor shelf also available; concentrator and vaporiser(s) sold separately.
• Dimensions: 1380 x 460 x 570mm HWD • Weight: c20kg
Don't forget your Vaporiser
The Series 3 is a temperature compensating, out of circuit vaporiser in a traditional design, familiar to most veterinary practitioners. Calibrated specifically for the specified anaesthetic drug using a laser refractometer.
Choose from the standard taper mounted fitting (cage mount) (UNI) or the quick release (QR) option; allowing you to easily swap the vaporiser to different anaesthetic machines throughout the practice. Additional quick release compatibility blocks will be required for each anaesthesia machine. (Available separately)
Key filled or Funnel (Pour fill)
Key filled (KF) systems require the addition of key filler adaptors but are generally safer and have a lot less wastage compared to standard funnel filled (FF) vaporisers, saving you money in the long run.
Manufactured to last
We don’t just supply it! It was designed and built by Burtons in the UK at our principal manufacturing facility in Maidstone, Kent. Using the latest CNC’s and laser manufacturing processes and high quality stainless steel materials this product has been engineered from the ground up to last!
Vaporiser Sold Separately
Overall Product Dimensions (mm)
43 x 57 x 138cm WDH
Catagory Sub Heading
Build your machine
'F' Size Cylinder(s)
Optional O2 Alarm
Emergency 02 Flush
Protect your New Purchase With A Care Plan From Burtons
Here for the life of your equipment, Burtons proudly offers a complete aftercare solution for much of our equipment range Including Maintenance plans, Waste gas monitoring, Equipment Repair and Calibration.
Why is an Equipment Care Plan The Right Thing for your Vital Equipment?
Planned preventative maintenance is your best defence against sudden failure of vital, frequently used equipment. Much of the equipment we see in practice today has been recycled and is of an age where failure of components is highly likely unless routine maintenance is carried out.
By regularly having your equipment serviced you are extending the life of your equipment and ensuring it is working to its full ability
At Burtons we know you have a choice to shop with us, that is why we always aim to delight our customers with a fast, easy, shopping experience. Making and sourcing only the best products we can find to fit your needs.
Price Matching: We regularly check all our prices against competitors so you don't have to. If you do find a like for like product cheaper we will aim to not just match it, but beat it!
Backorders: All back ordered items will be ordered and shipped as quickly as we can to you. Special order items may take up to 4 weeks. Once ordered a member of our team will be in contact to keep you informed of estimated delivery dates.
Returns Policy: You may return new, unworn or unused products within fourteen (14) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. This is on top of your statutory rights.