Suntech monitor for continuous blood pressure checking
VET25 - For small animal
VET25E - For small animal & equine
Reliable blood pressure measurements for wellness exams, spot-checks, and while monitoring companion animals.
The SunTech Vet25 Veterinary Blood Pressure Monitor gives Veterinarians an accurate, fast, portable, and easy to use monitor to perform procedural and continuous non-invasive blood pressure monitoring on awake dogs and cats before and after procedures.
It quickly and easily provides reliable blood pressure measurements for wellness exams, spot-checks, and while monitoring companion animals before and after procedures.With the Vet25, users can set intervals to automatically monitor and measure systolic and diastolic pressures and heart rate.
Utilizing SunTech Medical’s trusted, animal-specific Advantage VET BP technology, the Vet25 performs motion-tolerant BP measurements, delivering accurate results with no shaving or gel. The Vet25 is light, portable, and small enough to carry between rooms, making it convenient for both patients and providers. The monitor is battery operated and can also be powered by a universal A/C adapter that recharges the battery when plugged in. Using Bluetooth, BP data can be transferred to the trending and reporting PC application that comes standard with the Vet25.
Watch the new product spotlight video on the Suntech VET BP Monitor here
• Reliability - As a result of SunTech’s motion-tolerant technology, the Vet25 has a high success rate for BP readings. • Simplicity of use – Intuitive touch screen interface provides all necessary features for reviewing, analysing, and transferring BP data. Designed for animal hospitals, not researchers. • Accurate – BP algorithm was specifically developed for companion animals by experts at a leading vet school. • Continuous Monitoring – Monitoring during procedures is simple with user-defined intervals for BP measurement. • Memory – Up to 960 data points are retained, even when device is powered off. User can select specific measurement from device memory and perform automated BP averaging. • Portability – Battery-operated device easily moved to different monitoring locations. • Rechargeable – Battery recharges when device is plugged into AC power, reducing disposable battery waste. • Data Transfer – Data can be transferred to a data trending and reporting software application for a PC using Bluetooth. Use the PC application to export reports in either PDF or CSV format.
VET25 (small animal) package includes:
• Vet25 system monitor • Protective armour in Flamingo Pink, Peacock Blue, or Tree Frog Green • Veterinary blood pressure cuffs sizes 1-6 • Patient hose, 6ft (1.8m) • AC adapter
VET25E (small & large animal) package includes:
• Vet25 system monitor • Protective armour in Flamingo Pink, Peacock Blue, or Tree Frog Green • Veterinary blood pressure cuffs sizes 1-8 • Patient hose, 6ft (1.8m) • AC adapter
• Systolic: 40 – 265 mmHg • Diastolic: 20 – 200 mmHg • Mean Arterial Pressure: 27 – 222 mmHg. • Heart Rate: 25 – 300 BPM • Device Weight: 2.1lbs (with battery), 953 grams (with battery) • Dimensions: 6.25” x 5” x 5.25”, 15.9cm x 12.7cm x 13.3cm • Warranty: 2 years on monitor, 90 days on cuffs/hose
• Systolic: 40 – 265 mmHg • Diastolic: 20 – 200 mmHg • Mean Arterial Pressure: 27 – 222 mmHg. • Heart Rate: 25 – 300 BPM • Device Weight: 2.1lbs (with battery), 953 grams (with battery) • Dimensions: 6.25” x 5” x 5.25”, 15.9cm x 12.7cm x 13.3cm • Warranty: 2 years on the monitor / 1 year on AccuVet accessories / 6 months on Masimo accessories / 90 days on cuffs/hoses
Catagory Sub Heading
Select your colour & animal type
Protect your New Purchase With A Care Plan From Burtons
Here for the life of your equipment, Burtons proudly offers a complete aftercare solution for much of our equipment range Including Maintenance plans, Waste gas monitoring, Equipment Repair and Calibration.
Why is an Equipment Care Plan The Right Thing for your Vital Equipment?
Planned preventative maintenance is your best defence against sudden failure of vital, frequently used equipment. Much of the equipment we see in practice today has been recycled and is of an age where failure of components is highly likely unless routine maintenance is carried out.
By regularly having your equipment serviced you are extending the life of your equipment and ensuring it is working to its full ability
At Burtons we know you have a choice to shop with us, that is why we always aim to delight our customers with a fast, easy, shopping experience. Making and sourcing only the best products we can find to fit your needs.
Price Matching: We regularly check all our prices against competitors so you don't have to. If you do find a like for like product cheaper we will aim to not just match it, but beat it!
Backorders: All back ordered items will be ordered and shipped as quickly as we can to you. Special order items may take up to 4 weeks. Once ordered a member of our team will be in contact to keep you informed of estimated delivery dates.
Returns Policy: You may return new, unworn or unused products within fourteen (14) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. This is on top of your statutory rights.