Suntech blood pressure monitor for continuous blood pressure, with pulse oximetry & temperature
VET30 - For small animal
VET30E - For small animal & equine
Quickly and easily provides reliable vital signs measurements – BP, heart rate, oxygen saturation and temperature.
Combining SunTech Medical’s trusted BP technology with pulse oximetry and temperature monitoring, the SunTech Vet30 Veterinary Monitor gives veterinarians an accurate, portable, and easy to use monitor to perform procedural and continuous non-invasive monitoring on dogs and cats before, during, and after procedures.
Designed for use in emergency assessment, dental procedures, pre-op, and recovery scenarios, the Vet30 quickly and easily provides reliable vital signs measurements. With the Vet30, intervals can be set to automatically monitor and measure systolic and diastolic pressures, heart rate, oxygen saturation and temperature. It is light, portable, and small enough to carry between rooms.
The Vet30 performs motion-tolerant BP measurements with SunTech Medical’s animal-specific Advantage VET BP technology, delivering accurate results with no shaving or gel. Temperature measurements are powered by AccuVet.
The intuitive, touchscreen interface provides users all the necessary features for reviewing, analysing, and transferring vital signs data. Using Bluetooth, data can be transferred from the Vet30 to the trending and reporting PC application that comes standard with the monitor.
• Three-in-one - Trusted SunTech veterinary BP technology now with pulse oximetry and temperature • Simple to use – Intuitive, colour, touch screen interface. • Accurate – BP algorithm was specifically developed for companion animals by experts at a leading vet school. • Continuous monitoring – Monitoring during procedures is simple with user-defined intervals for BP measurement. • Portable – Battery-operated device easily moved to different monitoring locations. • Portable – Battery-powered device can be easily moved between exam rooms. • Rechargeable – Battery recharged when device is plugged into AC power, reducing disposable battery waste. • Memory – Up to 960 data points are retained, even when device is powered off. Users can select specific measurements from device memory and perform automated BP averaging • Data Transfer – Data can be transferred to a data trending and reporting software application for a PC using Bluetooth. Use the PC application to export reports in either PDF or CSV format.
VET30 (for small animal) package includes:
• Vet30 system monitor • Protective armour in Flamingo Pink, Peacock Blue, or Tree Frog Green • Veterinary blood pressure cuffs sizes 1-6 • Patient hose, 4ft (1.2m) • AccuVet Temperature Probe • Sp02 Y sensor with clips • AC Adapter
VET30E (for small animal & equine) package includes:
• Vet30E system monitor • Protective armour in Flamingo Pink, Peacock Blue, or Tree Frog Green • Veterinary blood pressure cuffs sizes 1-8 • Patient hose, 4ft (1.2m) • AccuVet Temperature Probe • Sp02 Y sensor with clips • Reflectance/transflectance SpO2
• Systolic: 40 – 265 mmHg • Diastolic: 20 – 200 mmHg • Mean Arterial Pressure: 27 – 222 mmHg. • Heart Rate: 25 – 300 BPM • Device Weight: 2.65lbs (with battery) 1202 grams (with battery) • Dimensions: 6.25” x 5” x 5.25”, 15.9cm x 12.7cm x 13.3cm • Warranty: 2 years on monitor, 1 year on AccuVet accessories, 90 days on cuffs/hoses
Temperature & Pulse Ox Specifications:
• Temp range: 0C to 50C • Temp accuracy: plus, the temperature sensor tolerance • Temp sensor: YSI 400 compatible • Sp02 Range: 0-99% functional Sp02 • Sp02 Accuracy: ±2at 70-99% less than 70% is unspecified. • Pulse rate range: 18-400 BPM • Pulse rate accuracy: ±2%or 2 BPM, whichever is greater.
Catagory Sub Heading
Select your colour & animal type
Protect your New Purchase With A Care Plan From Burtons
Here for the life of your equipment, Burtons proudly offers a complete aftercare solution for much of our equipment range Including Maintenance plans, Waste gas monitoring, Equipment Repair and Calibration.
Why is an Equipment Care Plan The Right Thing for your Vital Equipment?
Planned preventative maintenance is your best defence against sudden failure of vital, frequently used equipment. Much of the equipment we see in practice today has been recycled and is of an age where failure of components is highly likely unless routine maintenance is carried out.
By regularly having your equipment serviced you are extending the life of your equipment and ensuring it is working to its full ability
At Burtons we know you have a choice to shop with us, that is why we always aim to delight our customers with a fast, easy, shopping experience. Making and sourcing only the best products we can find to fit your needs.
Price Matching: We regularly check all our prices against competitors so you don't have to. If you do find a like for like product cheaper we will aim to not just match it, but beat it!
Backorders: All back ordered items will be ordered and shipped as quickly as we can to you. Special order items may take up to 4 weeks. Once ordered a member of our team will be in contact to keep you informed of estimated delivery dates.
Returns Policy: You may return new, unworn or unused products within fourteen (14) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. This is on top of your statutory rights.